If anyone is interested to be a member of editorial board for providing your valuable suggestions regarding manuscripts submitted by the authors can mail full CV along with recent passport size photograph.
A reviewer’s comment decides the acceptance or rejection of an article so they play an important role in peer review process. You are requested to test out the manuscripts submitted to them without any bias to increase the quality of our journal. There is no hard and fast rule to analyze a manuscript and it depends upon the worthiness, quality and originality. While verifying the manuscript you have to go through following points.
• Detailed examination and relevance of the Article / Research Paper / Manuscript as per author guidelines.
• Careful examination of purpose and objectives of the work carried out.
• Correctness of the conclusions and recommendations along with up-to date references.
• Copyediting and proofreading of the manuscripts in accordance with publishing standards especially with grammar, punctuation and spelling. •
• Coverage areas of the manuscript in relevance with the scope of journal. •
• Plagiarism related issues if any.
You have to give at least (minimum) six suggestions based on the structure of the manuscript. In general there is no limit for the maximum inputs.